These Horrid Days!!

           Had I known it would end this way,
            That I would be left with nothing to say.
          I wish I had knew, you would not always be the same.
             I'm the one to be blamed thinking you wouldn't change.

            Now that all this all has happened;
          How I wish I could go back in time,
          Erase all those blames and patches,
          So that you would always stay mine.



        And yet there are times;
      I wish I had never met you.
          That I could change....
      the way I feel towards you.

          Had no idea this would hurt this much,
       But do not blame yourself:
       Not your fault that the situation is such.
       I do understand our dissimilarities causing all these mishappenings ;
      Hoping joy, love and peace as time passes by.

Comments

Popular Posts